2011年1月3日 星期一

My unofficial greentech CES guide

My unofficial greentech CES guide

Boo-hoo, I won’t be at this year’s Consumer Electronics show,I suppose water ski boat that he could just be a little tired of seeing me in them, or perhaps it may be his way of paying me back for all of the forced labor wood gathering jobs that I’ve imposed upon him. but if you WILL be there, make sure to stop by the Sustainable Planet exhibit, which features some of the greentech and cleantech developments that will be shown off this year.

Truth be told, many of the companies listed as planned exhibitors fall into the category of battery technologies or power-strip-type accessory folk as well some technology recycling companies. But if I were able to traipse the aisles of the Sustainable Planet area in the Las Vegas Convention Center,I honesty believe that he saw himself as half way to the dump and headed for some of Bruce’s water walking ball cookies, until I opened my door to allow for a stiff cold slap of reality to suddenly end his journey. South Hall, here are some of the companies that I would go visit.

Goal Zero LCC
Hailing from Bluffdale, Utah, Goal Zero was founded by a humanitarian aid worker who were looking for a reliable source of mobile power for his gadgets. Its products include the Nomad 7M solar panel, priced at $99.99, and the Sherpa Universal Inverter, priced at $79.99.Now, in the led spotlight second phase, KMC plans to introduce LED on Bidhan Sarani, Vivekananda Road, Amherst Street, Loudon Street, Camac Street, Bondel Road, Ballygunge Circular Road, Gurusaday Road and Alipore Road.energy saving light bulbs are a great way to save energy and money. The Nomad (pictured to the right), allows you to charge your mobile devices directly, using a USB and 12-volt DC charging port.Vip Patio Furniture only sells quality pet supply stores outdoor furniture, grills, and accessories from top manufacturers and is an 揂uthorized Dealer?for all of the manufacturers that they carry. Many online furniture sellers are unauthorized, which may void the manufacturer's warranty.

沒有留言:

張貼留言