2011年2月20日 星期日

And it serves as the springboard

And it serves as the springboard for a new record: “If I had six months off from touring, I can’t imagine what the music would be like. I think the music would go somewhere else.,scannerstal Another useful piece of equipment which is powered by LED bulbs are LED computer monitors. It is said that these new types of monitors consume significantly less power than their LCD or liquid crystal display counterparts.”

So far, he says, he’s had no legal repercussions for his use of copyrighted material. “I think a lot of the artists and labels involved now see this on a regular basis, and I think a lot of these people are used to hearing their stuff manipulated. Any pop song that comes out now has hundreds of remixes on the Internet.”

In fact, he says,,inflatable mattress bed The great thing about LED bulbs is that they are just solid light so there is nothing that can potentially fail except for it running out after constant use for years, he gets solicitations, and sometimes actual tracks, from artists and managers who like and understand what he’s doing.,shinebright Since computers are used by everybody these days including the young and old, a LED computer monitor sounds like a good gift you could give away. (The fact that he’s made “All Day” available for free himself no doubt helps.)

“I’m sampling their music; you can recognize it. But I want it to be a new entity.,besttube However, some people have observed that LCD screens produce better looking images but if you think about practicality, saving power every time you turn on your computer sounds better than having sharper images in the long run. I would never want it to be competition for the sales of their product. I think a more common scenario is that people get turned on to songs through my albums.”

When it’s pointed out to him that copyright concerns could still put a cap on how big a mainstream phenomenon he can become, he admits that “that’s always a concern,” and one that’s growing. “I would go to court and fight if I had to, but I don’t want to. I don’t make this music to challenge anyone; I do it to make music.”

沒有留言:

張貼留言